Careers & Culture
Together, we make an impact.
Our Company Culture
WolfNet is all about the people. A group that rallies and challenges but most importantly produces great technology and provides awesome service to our clients. We take our work seriously. But ourselves? Not so much. There are no boundaries or barriers, if you want to make a difference, you can and will. Our leadership team doesn’t believe in closed doors (how would our two office dogs stop in to say hello?). You want a challenge…great, you’re just the person we want to talk with.
Are you ready to lead the pack?
Our Office & Team
Our office is located in downtown Minneapolis within the city’s historic Warehouse District – or North Loop to all the cool kids. We’re conveniently located near the Twin Cities’ best restaurants and bars and we take full advantage of it!
We’ve called our current building home for more than 11 years. Our open work area fosters a strong sense of community, collaboration and creativity. We cultivate new ideas on a daily basis and make sure our work environment is conducive to that.
Oh, did we mention catered lunch compliments of WolfNet every Friday? Excited now?
Human Resources Assistant
Role: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Length: Full-time permanent, on-site, W-2
(Part-time through April 21, 2017 –flexible schedule up to 25 hours per week)
(Full-time effective April 24, 2017)
Salary Range: $35,000 to $42,000, depending on qualifications and experience
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
About WolfNet Technologies
WolfNet Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider to the real estate industry. We specialize in accessing big data nationwide, then using this data to create real estate websites, features, and modules for existing websites. We work with real estate franchises, brokers and agents to help them better connect with their clients, enhance their marketing and allow them to be more productive in the field. Currently we service over 80,000 real estate agents and brokers, and business is not slowing down!
We are looking for a focused, team-oriented individual who will take full ownership of the Human Resources Assistant role. If you have a positive attitude, the right experience and skill, and possess a sincere desire to be part of something great, then read on!
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources and/or two years of HR administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- General knowledge of HR practices, laws, and guidelines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain complete confidentiality with critical and sensitive information
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid rganizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a wide variety of duties
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word and Excel
Bachelor's degree in human resources or two years of HR administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Duties & Responsibilites
- Assist with recruitment and screening for open positions, including posting open positions, reviewing resumes, and scheduling assessments and interviews
- Coordinate new employee onboarding and orientation
- Maintain current HR files and databases, including employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Act as HR point person to field questions related to HR policies and benefits
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and required employee notices
- Complete employee verification requests
- Coordinate employee events, trainings, meetings and performance reviews
- Assist with employee offboarding process, including exit interviews and processing terminations
- Draft department correspondence, such as employee handbooks, interoffice memos and policies, and process documentation
- Assist in payroll and 401(k) benefit processing
- Provide administrative support for HR Manager
- Other HR related tasks and projects as assigned
This position will report to the HR Manager.
Benefits & Perks
Our Work Environment
WolfNet is a rapidly growing, profitable company located in the warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis, with great accessibility to Metro Transit buses and light rail systems. We are within walking distance to the Minneapolis skyway system, Target Center, Target Field, shopping, and many diverse restaurants. Best of all, we have an open work environment and casual dress code!
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits include:
- 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO) your first year
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k and Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
How to Apply
To apply for this position: please email email@example.com containing your
- cover letter and