Careers & Culture
Together, we make an impact.
Our Company Culture
WolfNet is all about the people. A group that rallies and challenges but most importantly produces great technology and provides awesome service to our clients. We take our work seriously. But ourselves? Not so much. There are no boundaries or barriers, if you want to make a difference, you can and will. Our leadership team doesn’t believe in closed doors (how would our two office dogs stop in to say hello?). You want a challenge…great, you’re just the person we want to talk with.
Are you ready to lead the pack?
Our Office & Team
Our office is located in downtown Minneapolis within the city’s historic Warehouse District – or North Loop to all the cool kids. We’re conveniently located near the Twin Cities’ best restaurants and bars and we take full advantage of it!
We’ve called our current building home for more than 11 years. Our open work area fosters a strong sense of community, collaboration and creativity. We cultivate new ideas on a daily basis and make sure our work environment is conducive to that.
Oh, did we mention catered lunch compliments of WolfNet every Friday? Excited now?
Database Developer II
Role: Database Developer II
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Length: Full-time permanent
Salary Range: Based on qualifications
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
About WolfNet Technologies
WolfNet Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider to the real estate industry. We specialize in accessing big data nationwide, then using this data to create real estate websites, features, and modules for existing websites. We work with real estate franchises, brokers and agents to help them better connect with their clients, enhance their marketing and allow them to be more productive in the field. Currently we service over 80,000 real estate agents and brokers, and business is not slowing down!
- 2+ years development experience with SQL and stored procedures within an RDBMS
- 2+ years development experience with PHP
- 2+ years development experience with Linux / Unix shell and Windows
- 2+ years of experience with data transfer utilities such as SFTP and NDM
- 1+ years development experience with Microsoft’s T-SQL (ad hoc, scripted and stored procedures)
- Working knowledge of data transformation methods and tools like ETL
- Experience with a version control system
- Familiarity in MS SQL Server – Administration and/or SSIS
- Familiarity with multiple databases and environments
- Solid understanding of code best practices
- Education or experience writing development documentation
- Ability to work in a team-based, open development environment
- Capacity to analyze software specifications from business requirements
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. Candidates with equivalent job-related experience in a position with similar responsibilities will also be considered.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Assists in the basic to intermediate design, coding, and testing of technical solutions using SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, and PHP within the database environments
- Create and maintain data downloads and processing in support of the application using data transfer utilities, programming languages, and database environments
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively
- Applies basic to intermediate knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions, taking a proactive approach to software development
- Provides assistance in meeting development deadlines and schedules, may be solely responsible for non-critical work
- Recognizes the necessity of and adheres to established coding standards
- Grasps project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
Benefits & Perks
Our Work Environment
WolfNet is a rapidly growing, profitable company located in the warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis, with great accessibility to Metro Transit buses and light rail systems. We are within walking distance to the Minneapolis skyway system, Target Center, Target Field, shopping, and many diverse restaurants. Best of all, we have an open work environment and casual dress code!
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits include:
- Fast growing profitable company
- Competitive salary
- 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO) your first year
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k and Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Open work environment
- Casual dress code
- Within walking distance to the Minneapolis skyway system, Target Center and Target Field, shopping, and many diverse restaurants
- Great accessibility to Metro Transit buses and light rail system
How To Apply
Please submit resume to Hiring@wolfnet.com