Collection of Information
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us directly. We may collect personal information such as a username, first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, state of residence, and information about your business when you register for a user account or if you correspond with us. We may also collect additional information you provide to us about your background, your business needs and your interest in our services, which we will consider to be personal information if it is linked to your identifying information.
- Information we collect from third parties. We may obtain Information about you from third parties, including credit reports, information about your business and demographic information.
- Information we collect from social networks. We may receive information about you when you interact with our site through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Site. We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, and to follow up with you to offer information about our Site and your account.
Wolfnet.com may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Site. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site.
When you access our Site by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device (“Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, and phone number.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Site; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Site; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Site.
We may permit third party ad networks, social media companies, and other third party services to collect information about browsing behavior from visitors to our Site through cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology.
Use of Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership with us. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this policy;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, billing, payments, loan origination and payment processing, accreditation verification, background check services, service fulfillment, web hosting or providing analytic services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, or who partner with us to provide our certain services to you;
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Site. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register a user account. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 612-342-0088