Our Company Culture
WolfNet is all about the people. A group that rallies and challenges but most importantly produces great technology and provides awesome service to our clients. We take our work seriously. But ourselves? Not so much. There are no boundaries or barriers, if you want to make a difference, you can and will. You want a challenge… great, you’re just the person we want to talk with.
Are you ready to lead the pack?
Our Office & Team
Our office is conveniently located in St. Louis Park, MN right off I-394 and Highway 169 S., just five miles west of downtown Minneapolis.
We moved to our current headquarters April 2018 after spending 13 years at our previous location. Our open work area fosters a strong sense of community, collaboration and creativity. We cultivate new ideas on a daily basis and make sure our work environment is conducive to that.
Oh, did we mention catered lunch compliments of WolfNet every Friday? Excited now?
Role: Sales Representative
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Length: Full-time permanent, on-site, W-2
Salary Range: On target earnings for this position are between $40k-$100k based on sales volume.
About WolfNet Technologies
WolfNet Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider to the real estate industry. We specialize in accessing big data nationwide, then using this data to create real estate websites, features, and modules for existing websites. We work with real estate franchises, brokers and agents to help them better connect with their clients, enhance their marketing and allow them to be more productive in the field. Currently we service over 80,000 real estate agents and brokers, and business is not slowing down!
If you have been to a real estate website that allows you to search homes for sale, chances are we either built that website or the property search feature on it! Want to check one of our products out? To see an example of a WolfNet built property search, click on the following link: http://search.hometoaustx.com/.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a focused, energetic, results-driven sales representative to help grow our customer base by selling websites and website related services to real estate brokers and agents.
How Our Sales Team Operates
- We analyze existing agent and broker website platforms and look for ways to make improvements.
- We contact customers primarily by phone and email, with additional contact at tradeshows, conferences, and individual office trainings throughout the country.
- We provide our sales representatives with high quality inbound leads but also expect them to generate leads through outbound efforts with both our existing and new clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Experience in consultative selling, taking into account the customer’s business needs, and providing various solutions to meet those needs
- Strong closing and follow up
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Experience with CRM tools (SalesForce a plus)
- Willingness and ability to travel
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in business, communications, or liberal arts strongly desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls and emails as well as respond to inbound leads
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, sales materials and compose professional emails
- Prospect and schedule appointments with new clients
- Analyze clients’ websites and offer advice for improvements
- Attend local, regional, and national trade shows, conferences, and networking events
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Establish monthly sales goals in conjunction with the director of sales
- Other sales related duties as assigned
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits include:
- Elite training program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
- Seven (7) paid holidays per year
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Company paid Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Our Work Environment
WolfNet is a rapidly growing, profitable company located in St Louis Park. Our building offers great amenities such as free covered parking, on site gym, cafeteria and coffee shop, and is a short drive from the West End and Ridgedale Mall. Best of all, we have an open work environment and casual dress code!
To Apply For This Position
Please send an email to email@example.com. The following information is required.
- Your resume, containing your email address; and
- A range for your total desired compensation – base salary plus commission