Careers & Culture
Together, we make an impact.
Our Company Culture
WolfNet is all about the people. A group that rallies and challenges but most importantly produces great technology and provides awesome service to our clients. We take our work seriously. But ourselves? Not so much. There are no boundaries or barriers, if you want to make a difference, you can and will. You want a challenge… great, you’re just the person we want to talk with.
Are you ready to lead the pack?
Our Office & Team
Our office is conveniently located in St. Louis Park, MN right off I-394 and Highway 169 S., just five miles west of downtown Minneapolis.
We moved to our current headquarters April 2018 after spending 13 years at our previous location. Our open work area fosters a strong sense of community, collaboration and creativity. We cultivate new ideas on a daily basis and make sure our work environment is conducive to that.
Oh, did we mention catered lunch compliments of WolfNet every Friday? Excited now?
Database Developer II
Role: Database Developer II
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Length: Full-Time Permanent
Salary Range: Based on Qualifications
About WolfNet Technologies
WolfNet Technologies, an established Internet technology company, is a leading technology solutions provider to the residential real estate industry with more than 50,000 real estate agents and brokers employing its services nationwide.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 2+ years development experience with SQL and stored procedures within an RDBMS
- 2+ years development experience with PHP
- 2+ years development experience with Linux / Unix shell and Windows
- 1+ years development experience with Microsoft’s T-SQL (ad hoc, scripted and stored procedures)
- 1+ years of experience with data transfer utilities
- Experience with scalability and slow query optimization
- Strong working knowledge of data transformation methods (ETL) and data warehousing
- Strong Bash scripting and Unix command line skills preferred
- Experience with a version control system
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server Administration (DBA experience a big plus)
- Familiarity with multiple databases and environments
- Solid understanding of code best practices
- Education or experience writing development documentation
- Ability to work in a team-based, open development environment
- Capacity to analyze software specifications from business requirements
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. Candidates with equivalent job-related experience in a position with similar responsibilities will also be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and follow project and development plans and clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Assists in the basic to intermediate design, coding, and testing of technical solutions using SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, and PHP within the database environments
- Create and maintain data downloads and processing in support of the application using data transfer utilities, programming languages, and database environments
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively
- Apply basic to intermediate knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve services
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions, taking a proactive approach to software development
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits include:
- Fast growing profitable company
- Competitive salary
- 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO) your first year
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k and Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Open work environment
- Casual dress code
- Office space in modern building featuring amenities such as café, cafeteria, sundry store, salon and more.
- Free on-site parking, numerous restaurants and delivery options available nearby.
How To Apply: Please submit resume to Hiring@wolfnet.com