Our Company Culture
WolfNet is all about the people. A group that rallies and challenges but most importantly produces great technology and provides awesome service to our clients. We take our work seriously. But ourselves? Not so much. There are no boundaries or barriers, if you want to make a difference, you can and will. You want a challenge… great, you’re just the person we want to talk with.
Are you ready to lead the pack?
Our Office & Team
Our office is conveniently located in St. Louis Park, MN right off I-394 and Highway 169 S., just five miles west of downtown Minneapolis.
We moved to our current headquarters April 2018 after spending 13 years at our previous location. Our open work area fosters a strong sense of community, collaboration and creativity. We cultivate new ideas on a daily basis and make sure our work environment is conducive to that.
Oh, did we mention catered lunch compliments of WolfNet every Friday? Excited now?
Data Engineer II
Role: Data Engineer II
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Length: Full-time permanent, on-site, W-2
Salary Range: Based on experience and qualifications
About WolfNet Technologies
WolfNet Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider to the real estate industry. We specialize in standardizing real estate related data throughout North America, real estate websites, and property search. We provide standardized real estate data as an enterprise service and also consume this same data directly to power a variety of our tech products for real estate franchisors, tech companies, brokerages and agents. We currently provide services to more 100,000 customers and growing.
- Advanced knowledge of server side scripting languages such as PHP or Python
- Advanced understanding of Linux environment and commands, basic familiarity with shell scripting
- Advanced knowledge of data transformation methods (ETL) without using high-level BI or SQL tools
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and stored procedures, and ACID transactions within a relational database system, ability to utilize ad-hoc queries and techniques to perform on-the-fly data analysis
- Basic knowledge of data structures and computational complexity
- Intermediate proficiency with software system scalability and performance optimization
- Intermediate proficiency consuming & processing data sourced from an API
- Intermediate working knowledge of AWS cloud services (S3)
- Basic proficiency in data science technologies such as big data, analytics, business intelligence or machine learning
- Solid experience with version control systems
- Demonstrated in-depth experience with multiple database systems and environments
- Advanced understanding of coding best practices
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identifies, designs, and implements internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Occasionally supports maintenance of data download & transformation processes for specific data feeds using multiple programming languages and database environments
- Monitors performance of data pipeline architecture for errors, data quality and frequency tolerance
- Often works with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Excellent understanding of standard software development lifecycle processes and applies the organizations methodology effectively
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions, taking a proactive approach to software development
- Recognizes the necessity of and adheres to established coding standards
- Works with other team members to meet development deadlines and schedules, often solely responsible for non-critical and critical work
- Collaborates with team leads and team members to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions
- Applies intermediate to advanced knowledge of industry trends and developments to recommend process improvements
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits and perks include:
- Fast-growing, profitable company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time off policy
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Potential for stock options
- Casual dress code
Our Work Environment
WolfNet is a rapidly growing, profitable company located at the corner of Highways 169 and 394 in St Louis Park. We offer a casual work environment in a building that offers great amenities such as free covered parking, an on-site gym, hair salon, sundry store, cafeteria and coffee shop. We’re also just a short drive from the West End, Ridgedale Mall, and many other shopping and restaurant options.
To Apply For This Position
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, containing your email address