Listing Bits Podcast Interviews Joel MacIntosh
Our CEO, Joel MacIntosh was interviewed on the real estate technology podcast, Listing Bits, during the RESO Spring Conference in Austin, TX. During this 30-minute podcast Joel discussed numerous data standardization topics with industry expert host, Greg Robertson.
Listen to the episode to hear about the following topics:
- WolfNet’s flagship products
- How WolfNet pioneered data sharing among MLS systems
- The benefits for WolfNet of building their own API
- How WolfNet’s additional features connect data points to add significant value
- WolfNet’s image categorization and tagging project
- WolfNet’s new data loader product
Greg Robertson has been in the real estate technology business since 1992. He is the owner of the real estate blog, Vendor Alley. In addition to the Listing Bits podcast, he co-hosts the podcast, Industry Relations, with Rob Hahn where they discuss current topics in the real estate industry. Robertson has been listed on the Inman 100, an annual list of the most influential leaders in real estate, for five years in a row.
To learn more about this episode of Listing Bits or Greg Robertson, click here.