You must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the United States to use this Site. BY CLICKING ANY BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our products and services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to WolfNet’s servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that WolfNet grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publically available materials from www.wolfnet.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
- using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Site;
- accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts, or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- disable or bypass any functionality of the Site;
- harvest or otherwise collect personal information about others for spamming or other illegal purposes;
- post, privately transmit, or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- post, privately transmit, or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post, privately transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Site or our products and services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- commit an act or omission that facilitates any of the above activities by another person.
You may control your User Account profile and how you interact with the Site by changing the settings in your profile page. By providing WolfNet with your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Site-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Site and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your profile page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
The Site proprietary to WolfNet, and as such, WolfNet retains all right, title, and interest in the Site and its underlying code (the “Code”). Accordingly, the Code may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of WolfNet. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by your access to the Site.
The Site contains data, information, and other content not owned by you (“WolfNet Property”). You understand and agree that regardless of terminology used, WolfNet Property represents a limited license right governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and available for distribution at WolfNet’s sole discretion. WolfNet Property is not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from WolfNet at any time. You acknowledge that you do not possess any rights of access or rights to data stored by or on behalf of WolfNet on WolfNet’s servers. You agree that WolfNet has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate WolfNet Property as it sees fit in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that WolfNet will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right. All data on WolfNet’s servers are subject to deletion, alteration or transfer. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY VALUE ATTRIBUTED TO SUCH DATA BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, ACCOUNT HISTORY AND ACCOUNT CONTENT RESIDING ON WOLFNET’S SERVERS, MAY BE DELETED, ALTERED, MOVED OR TRANSFERRED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON IN WOLFNET’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. WOLFNET DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY VALUE, CASH OR OTHERWISE, ATTRIBUTED TO ANY DATA RESIDING ON WOLFNET’S SERVERS.
Important Warranty Disclaimers
THE SITE AND ANY OUTPUT GENERATED BY THE SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS AND DELAYS.
WOLFNET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY OUTPUT GENERATED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE. NOR DOES WOLFNET MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD PARTY WEB SERVICE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WOLFNET OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WOLFNET, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA OR YOUR HARDWARE, AND WOLFNET SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO SUCH OCCURRENCES.
WOLFNET DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SITE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WOLFNET SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SITE, AND WOLFNET WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
FEDERAL LAW, SOME STATES, AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation On Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WOLFNET, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WOLFNET BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WOLFNET ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SITE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WOLFNET, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO WOLFNET HEREUNDER OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WOLFNET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Site is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. WolfNet makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Site if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Site are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Marks”) appearing on the Site are the property of WolfNet or the party that provided the Marks to WolfNet. WolfNet and any party that provided the Marks to WolfNet retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this Site. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of WolfNet or other third party owner of any of the Marks.
Any comments, content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to WolfNet through the Site (collectively, the “Submission”) shall become the property of WolfNet. You hereby grant to WolfNet the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display the Submission, and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. WolfNet will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future operations of WolfNet. You should not send through the Site any comments, ideas, materials or information that you do not wish to be assigned to WolfNet.
In the event you provide your phone number in connection with your use of the Site, you are giving permission to us to contact you regardless of whether or not the phone number you provide has been added to any state and/or national Do Not Call Registry.
Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is WolfNet’s policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Site, please notify WolfNet’s copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit WolfNet to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
5.A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
|WolfNet Technologies, LLC.|
|Address:||600 Highway 169 S.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426-1206
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying WolfNet that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with WolfNet’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In its sole and absolute discretion, with or without notice to you, WolfNet may suspend or terminate your use of the Site.
READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM WOLFNET. For any dispute with WolfNet, you agree to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that WolfNet has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration conducted in Minneapolis, Minnesota and administered by the National Arbitration Forum in accordance with the provisions of its Code of Procedure.
WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE SITE FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND WOLFNET ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by WolfNet without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
WolfNet may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by WolfNet in our sole discretion. WolfNet reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. WolfNet is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
WolfNet may, in its sole discretion, modify or update this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically.
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with WolfNet in connection with the Site, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and WolfNet concerning the Site. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.